- Download the Instructor Manual on the materials page so you can read along while you listen to the demo!
- Remember… this workshop is a 1-hour, abbreviated version of the Savvy Birth Workshop for Parents. So this curriculum, Savvy Birth 101, is intended for parents.
- You still need to charge for the “Savvy Birth 101” version of the workshop, even if it is a nominal fee of $10/couple or so. According to the EBB Instructor agreement, you may not present EBB workshops for free without prior written approval from EBB.
Demo Video of Savvy Birth 101
- Watch/listen to this demo! I only have an audio version, with a few captions/notes on the screen from me.
- *This demo is not to be shared with anyone else. It is for demo purposes– for Instructors’ eyes and ears only.*
- Also, the demo is 50 minutes long, because I got kicked out of the room when I was done. 🙂 You will be able to spend more time on discussion in the normal 60-minute version of the workshop. 🙂
- Once you’ve watched the demo, and gone through the materials, you can start teaching yourself!